Now I've done it…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

I started a blog… I’ll be posting whatever random thing pops into my head, and it’ll definitely be interesting and funny. So go subscribe to my blog, it’s the off-grid musician and here’s a link

Home

I’ll probably be posting semi frequently, with the same chicken nuggets of wisdom that I usually post here

cricketcricket
    Participant

INteresting, Gunnar.  I think I subscribed…not entirely sure.  You write in such an interesting way…I think pretty much similar to how your mom writes your newsletter.  Interesting and funny!

I had a blog once and could never find it or figure it out, plus since nobody ever stopped in to look at it, I just abandoned it, but it was on another thing, not wordpress…and I don’t remember what it was on now…but anyway, I tried to like and reply and I’mnot sure if I did either one…I had to log in, and apparently any password I chose was the “wrong” one, which makes me wonder if i once joined that one to reply to somebody elses’ blog a long time ago…so, I stand confused…as a bewildered, old confused and crazy person…lol…in our modern electronic age.

So anyway…I’d like it if you could let me know if you can tell if I liked anything or if I replied…I don’t think so…I’ll have to try again later.  Hopefully at least I’m successfully following.

Good luck with your blog…you have a very intersting life (the comment I tried to leave) and if you can manage to get that blog out there I think a lot of people would find it all very interesting.

Participant

Thanks Cricket, it would make sense that I was write like my parents. It’s been confusing me like crazy trying to start it I accidentally started two ?? I’ll go see if there’s a comment, I never comment on blogs cuz it’s complicated

Participant

I checked, your comment didn’t show up

cricketcricket
    Participant

Hmmm….I’m thinking at one point I might’ve had a WordPress Account set up but then decided to do my blog on Blogger (????  I think…something like that) instead…so when I was trying to put in a password so I could comment, it kept saying the password was incorrect.  Anywyay…I think I’m following yours now…so I might try again sometime to get onboard so I can comment…you know I love to comment…lol!  Nothin’ like a chance to spew forth my opinions!

Fiddle4meFiddle4me
    Participant

I subscribed!

Participant

Thanks Grace

MoonShadowsMoonShadows
    Participant

I subscribed. Looking forward to your posts, Gunnar. I also like how you write. You may be 17, but your head is years older.

I love blogging. I started one a while back, but found it confusing. Then, when I picked up the fiddle this last February, I tried again, and now have a decent understanding of how to make it work. I started my fiddle blog just to write out my thoughts which helps me learn, and to have an easily accessible place where I could keep my “notes” and refer back when I needed/wanted. Since then, I’ve “met” some other “old folk” beginners and we exchange ideas and support one another. (Fiddling for Older Folks)

Participant

Thanks Jim! My mom’s been telling me I should start journaling so I’ll quit talking her ears off, but I don’t like writing with my hands, and I don’t want to write stuff I know no one will read, so blogging should be good for me. I’ll go follow yours as soon as my mom tells my overzealous Parental controls app that it’s ok

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.