Oh no…my presonus is broken????

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Oh no…my presonus is broken????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Well I’ve had so much trouble with the doggone thing since our computer crashed…then, the power outage while I was using it…well, now the power is back on, but the presonus won’t play.  I’m about fed up with fighting with this thing.  If you wanna see the frustrating details…see the post about my almost experience in recording Blue Violet Waltz …  I’m feeling pretty fed up with the whole thing.  Wish I just had some jamming pals instead of needing a machine to jam with…lol.  Time for dog walk while it’s amost up to freezing outside…then coffee…lots and lots and lots of coffee!!!!!

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

Hi Peggy: Not sure if this will help but maybe it will.

Open Studio One; When it opens to your last song, press “F4”

Click on “Files”

Click on “Studio One”

Click on “Songs”

Click on song you’re working on “BVW”

Click on “History”

Try to find a place in the “History” where it is before the damage and click on that and see if it will restore from there.

That’s about all I know to try.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Thanks, Fred…I might try to do that tomorrow.  Appreciate it.  I’m willing to try anything…lol.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Well now we’re gonna be digging out from under over a foot of snow all day…lol…no figuring out presonus troubles for me today…lol.  But it’s been a few years since we’ve had these snows, so I gotta say, some work involved, but it sure is beautiful.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

I’m really sorry to hear about your legendary Presonus! It was the tool of some fabulous musical creations.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.