Ok. it can quit snowing now…lol…

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Ok. it can quit snowing now…lol…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Last count here was 14 inches plus about 3 or 4 inches of ice on top of that.  All this ice cracking and snow removal is taking up way too much time…and yeah, the cold is too cold too…ain’t no sun…still snowing…ugh…that’s enough, that enough!’

Hope BG Daddiers are all keeping warm, dugout, safe, etc.  I think the whole country is covered with ice or snow or both and too cold.  Take care, guys.

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

We got about 2 inches, and it was too much lol. I don’t like the cold

fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

Got another 6″ last night, so finally got to use the snow-thrower again. We are still in a drought…about 3 feet under the normal average for the season.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Gunnar, I betcha this is a big shock to your system…lol…ouch.  You came here during one of the worst winter blasts in several years.  Dave, I guess the snow will catch you up on precip.  We’re gettin another couple inches today and then more over the weekend, they say.  I don’t know where it’s gonna go…we shovel and have to walk down the hill with the shovelfulls of snow…it’s piling up really high all around us now.  6 degrees here this morning…too cold for me!!!  Let’s all hang on … spring isn’t that far away at this point.

fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

Peggy, we usually average over 70″ of snow…last year and this year only around 40″…so not catching up.

I though -2 was pretty comfortable this morning while walking the dog…no wind was nice!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by fiddlewoodfiddlewood.
    cricketcricket
    Participant

Too cold for me, Dave.  Now I’m wondering if Gunnar is lucky enough to have power and heat, etc.  I hope so…Texas is having a terrible time.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by cricketcricket.
    Nancy BitterNancy Bitter
    Participant

Got six more plus ice…..can’t wait for Florida

cricketcricket
    Participant

Florida’s sounding pretty good right now…lol.  I wouldn’t mind a glass of fresh orange juice and a little sunshine and ocean sounds.

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

We finally topped zero today 🙂 it felt like spring, but the snow is driving me nuts, not because I don’t like snow, I do (in moderation!) but the towering snowbanks and ice covered roads are horrible for driving 😀
    Oh well, it’s pretty anyhow!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.