Old Spinning Wheel

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by fiddlewood fiddlewood 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Just thought I would share !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Sounds very Canadian!  So good, especially for being only 13!

rodger
    rodger
    Participant

She’s older than that now.  We have a lot of great young fiddlers here.  I think Susanna has become so famous because of the great video & sound work someone does to post such quality video’s.  It’s a shame when great music is recorded poorly, but thankfully so many of Susanna’s videos are done well, and do her great justice.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

This is a really fun video. I’m assuming her parents put it together. I was just looking at some of her newer stuff today. She actually kind of resembles my middle daughter Lorien! Susanna is a very gifted fiddler.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

So BGD members which Tune would you like for a lesson , Beer Barrel Polka, or Old Spinning wheel and or Last date by Floyd Kramer ???

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Oh gosh…I’ve got too much stuff on my back burner to even think of more…lol.

fiddlewood
    fiddlewood
    Participant

I’m caught up the same as Peggy…working on several right now and have more on the “must get to” list (which just seems to keep getting bigger)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in