One request and one question

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Tune-specific help and comments One request and one question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve Srader Steve Srader 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Scott

I would like to see a lesson on “The Blue Side of The Mountain” by The Steeldrivers.  I also wanted to ask about the bowing time on “Uncle Pen”.  It looks and sounds like the bow strokes are 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and…  So is this kind of a swing bowing pattern of a long and a “short” or I guess I should say a long and a little shorter.  It could be that I just hear it that way but it is actually the difference between an up bow and a down bow.  Thanks for you help.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Thomas , it’s a shuffle pattern on the bowing , John explains it on the measure by measure lesson ! After he shows the first measures then he talks about the bowing pattern !

Thomas Scott

Well thank you Steve, I guess I should pay a little closer attention to the measure by measure lesson.  I watched it again and I see the slur on the 3rd to 4th beat, that sounds a little better.  Thanks.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Your welcome , I have done the same thing several times duh !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.