Our honeymoon photo

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

In a recent thread titled “Fiddle chord confusion”, Fred posed a question to me and referred to me as his “fine feathered friend”.  And Cricket appeared dismayed to learn that I had feathers.  S-O-O–O-O, I am creating a separate thread here so as to keep the ‘General Help’ forum uncluttered, as well as wanting to post a photograph of my dear Precious and me.

This photo was taken just before Precious had her terrible accident (I didn’t push her, she fell).  Days prior to this photo being taken, I had just found this fantastic head, which was a little beat-up at the time because some kids in the village were kicking it around in place of a soccer ball; and so I grabbed a hold of it and ran like crazy to get away from them.  And then I painted it up , added some feathers, and made it look so life-like that it would be difficult to tell this head from a real one; and then I strapped it onto my shoulders.  I think I did a pretty good job of making it appear like just your average Joe.  I guess Fred must have seen this photo on my ‘JungleBook’ page :  that’s why he referred to me as his “fine feathered friend”.  So, as you can see, Cricket, I do have feathers… growing out the top of my new head.   🙂

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Quite dapper looking too, I must say!

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

Under an electron microscope it looks as though you may have just a touch of dandruff!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Oh that’s disheartening!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

lol GS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in