Postcards From The Edge — Casablanca

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Postcards From The Edge — Casablanca

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Great ScottGreat Scott

Hi y’all!

In the attached PDF, you will be able to read all about our exciting and mysterious trip that has taken us all around the world. I hope you enjoy reading about it!

I will post subsequent installments week by week, if I can … when I can.

Scott 🙂

“Get thee to the gym ….. and HASTEN!”

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Scott, I enjoyed this immensely. As soon as my semester gets under way and I have some free time again, I think it would be fun to write a chain-story. For example, you write a chapter, I write a chapter, someone else writes a chapter, and the story morphs in ways no one could predict!

Great ScottGreat Scott

I am really glad you enjoyed reading about my adventures, John. I wasn’t sure if anyone else here would be interested in reading about it, so I wasn’t sure if I should even bother posting Part 2 of it; however, because you enjoyed it, I will post the second part of it for you around Saturday next.

You know John — THAT is an excellent idea you propose about writing a chain – story! The unpredictability of such a venture would be quite “entertaining” — given your off-beat sense of humor and my totally insane mindset! I reckon it would be one heck of a FUN project. And who knows? We could even make it into an independent “blockbuster” film or a great little novel!

Just let me know when you have more free time so that we can begin the “kick-off”. Already, my mind is boggling with ideas. LOL!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.