Quentin's Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

This is a pretty tune from Dark Shadows ! Late for Halloween but better late than never ! HA HA HA HA HA whooooo HO Ho Ho

cricketcricket
    Participant

You’re not late, Steve…you’re a year early…good job!  Lol…thanks for the link…she’s good, ain’t she?

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Cricket , Yes she’s very good ! What happened with this tune was I was playing Over the waves and my Brother Mike started playing this on the guitar after I finished playing and I said Mike that’s not Over The Waves and He said yes I know It’s Quintin’s Theme , It kind of through me a curve ball that stuff was on tv so many years ago so I searched for it and found this giggly cute lady , I Love her attitude , she giggles on some of her other tunes !

fiddlewoodfiddlewood
    Participant

I remember watching Dark Shadows after school as a youngster.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Was that your brother, Mike?  If so, he must be feeling better, or maybe it was another brother…either way…he has a cool sense of humor and I hope Mike is better.

I remember kids in school talking about Dark Shadows but I never did like to watch TV, except for black and white Andy and Barney, which has been on TV my entire life…lol…and I’ve watched it my whole life now…but I never did try to watch Dark Shadows but I think I was the only kid in the school who didn’t…lol.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Yes Dave me too , And yes Cricket it was mike and he is feeling better !

cricketcricket
    Participant

Glad he’s doing better.  My Mike has felt pretty rough today…he’s still got his Zio patch on and we’re still waiting for results and whatever.  He’s pretty tired of it all.  Lots of anxiety associated with all this not-knowing what’s wrong or when or what’s gonna happen next.  I have to do all the driving, and this area drives me crazy…the traffic is madness.  I worry if we have to go back I’ll never find our way to the hospital again. Anyway…hoping things will get better.  I hope your Mike continues to improve all the time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.