Right or Wrong

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by John Tait John Tait 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

John Cockman
    Keymaster

This is an online fiddle lesson for the country song “Right or Wrong” in the style of Bob Wills, with an advanced break in the style of Hank Singer. [See the full post at: Right or Wrong]

gcemmons1022
    Participant

All of a sudden I can not watch videos? It says something about video privacy,settings.  I watch lessons on an iPad and haven’t had any trouble till now, any suggestions?

Tbird
    Tbird
    Participant

[quote=35476]All of a sudden I can not watch videos? It says something about video privacy,settings. I watch lessons on an iPad and haven’t had any trouble till now, any suggestions?[/quote]

Have you recently updated to iOS 9.3 or iOS 9.3.1? If you have then that’s the problem and unfortunately there’s no workaround until it gets fixed in iOS 9.3.2. Hopefully that will be soon but there’s no release date yet. Do you have a non Apple device you could use in the meantime like a Windows based laptop or Android phone? Here’s a link describing the problem.

https://vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:281401

gcemmons1022
    Participant

That would be it! Hope it gets a fix soon, this was the one I have requested, I’m ready and raring to go and now nothing?

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Mike, thank you for posting the info. I’m really bummed about this. 🙁 There seems to be nothing I can do about it without compromising the security of the site.

I hope the new iOS will be out soon. Hopefully until then you can find a desktop machine to get you by!

John Tait
    John Tait

Thanks for this video and tab John.

I’ve been wanting to play this tune for ages.  Good ol’ Bob Wills..!!

Cheers.

John Cockman
    Keymaster

John, I hope to hear you play it someday!

John Tait
    John Tait

I will..!!

First, “Frankie and Johnnie”, then “Bluegrass in the Backwoods”, “Farewell Trion” and “Fidget Spinner” to pass a few quiet moments.

Cheers.

John  ;-))

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in