Rosin Tricks ,Not a April Fools Joke .

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Strings and Things Rosin Tricks ,Not a April Fools Joke .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

I made a mistake posting this on April Fools Day this is not a April fools thing ! I was surprised on this Rosin trick , that I would of never guessed had I not got lucky and found this it makes your strings sound out quicker and louder , If your trying to be quite you don’t wont to do this , My gosh what a quicker string response , check it out pretty cool !

cricketcricket
    Participant

thanks, Steve.  This is interesting.  I might have to try rosining my strings…lol.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Cricket , just rosin at the bridge ! where the strings touch the bridge only !

cricketcricket
    Participant

Yeah for sure…you dont’ want to be fighting rosin with your left hand acrobatics and such.

MoonShadowsMoonShadows
    Participant

Fiddlerman posted this on his site for April Fools Day. Edible Rosin!

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Moon Shadows , I apologize for posting this on April fools day ! It never crossed my mind that it was April fools day or would be thought to be a April Fools joke , I accidently found this and wonted to share cause it is cool and real ! Now the video You posted is a April fools joke by Fiddle Man !

Great ScottGreat Scott

Thank for posting this video with the rosin trick.  Very informative.  She also has a violin teaching youtube channel.

And only Fiddlerman could make a video about edible rosin. What a GREAT video. Very funny.

PhatgrassmandyPhatgrassmandy
    Participant

Love that fiddlerman video but also love the video about the rosin.. I have bass rosin but it’s not dark..

cricketcricket
    Participant

I can imagine edible rosin…maple…yummy…lol…maybe I’m just hungry.

cricketcricket
    Participant

There is maple candy that looks like rosin…I must still be hungry…lol.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.