Scribblin with crayola crayons during coffee breaks…

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Scribblin with crayola crayons during coffee breaks…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Frederick Frederick 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Hey guys…

I just scribble with crayons during our coffee breaks from our current project…can’t really focus on music then because we usually talk and take breaks, etc., and music is noisy…lol.  So I got to scribblin with crayons on printer paper and deicded to try portaits of our three doggies druing this wall project.  The trouble is I have no idea what i’m doing, of course, as in everything I ever do in my life…lol…then, also…I have only one more dog to go, and afraid I’m gonna run out of dogs before we finish this dreaded wall…lol.  Anyway, here’s my attempt with Cricket.  I know I go a little bit wacky with color, but it’s always been my way…it’s just how I tend to go, but like I said, I have no idea what I’m doing…same as with music, but in my imagination at least, I’m better at music.  This is pretty enjoyable during our breaks…you can talk, etc., and kinda relaxing… i need a coloring book…lol.

MoonShadows
    MoonShadows
    Participant

I love it! You really have talent for this, cricket.

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

What Jim said! That’s really good!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Now that I’ve officially considered it finished and vowed to not touch it again, I see a lot wrong with it…lol.  Ugh.  It’s a learning process, I guess.  Thanks for the encouragement, guys!

Frederick
    Frederick
    Participant

What a lovely drawing, Cricket. You do so well with noses, eyes and ears. The drawings come to life. Thanks for sharing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.