Shout out to the Cockman Family

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Shout out to the Cockman Family

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FrederickFrederick
    Participant

I was sitting in the car this morning (Sunday) while waiting for my wife to do some food shopping ahead of the storm that is forecast for these here parts of Arkansas, when a familiar singing voice became immediately recognizable on Sirius FM Bluegrass channel 62.

I thought to myself, “Hey, I know that voice. It’s Dr. John from BGD.” Sure enough, it sure was and his whole family was with him. They were performing “Patriotic Medley” and I very much enjoyed listening to their clever arrangement of the various tunes employed.

So this is just a shout out to the Cockman Family. It’s neat to feel closer to them all just by being a member here on BGD. Very enjoyable. Great singing and fiddling, Dr. John!

cricketcricket
    Participant

Oh neat!  I wish I could’ve heard them.  I know they sound great together, and John has a nice voice.

Great ScottGreat Scott

Totally agree, Fred! But you just gotta hear them in real life at one of their concerts. Truly amazing! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.