SoundCloud test

Online Fiddle Lessons Forums General Help Forum SoundCloud test

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Testing SoundCloud as an MP3 hosting option…

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Was this Fred’s tune turned digital ? and can the cloud do real violin live sound ?

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

I’ve linked a few soundcloud tracks here, some of them didn’t work though

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Gunnar you may have to make the files public before linking them; I don’t know if that was the problem though.

Steve, that is Fred’s tune! It was just a test though. I was thinking of using SoundCloud as a host for my MP3s but now I am leaning towards Amazon S3. I think that would make BluegrassDaddy.com load faster. I have been doing some optimization, some that works and some that doesn’t.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

This seems to be a fast and inexpensive way to store videos for download.

cricketcricket
    Participant

The Soundcloud worked for me, but as Gunnar says, he had at least one Soundcloud on here that didn’t open up, although I was able to open that one up on another forum…so????

The first Amazon one opened up for me really fast, although I was confused by the other two…lol…and, well, I am easily confused, so…just my opinion…which ain’t worth much since I’m technologically challenged.

Would people be able to use these recording from cell phones, etc., or would they need another way to use these …these…whatever you call them…platforms, I guess?  Just curious.

Me, I’ve loved youtube…but, well, apparently ya just can’t count on anything, so…still have no idea what to expect with that.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

The last two were videos. The first was a download link and the second was supposed to play the video from the forum.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.