Speechless…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rodgerrodger
    Participant
    Participant

Wow! That’s pretty cool, actually. I’m glad they were willing to do that.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Reminds me of when Eddie Adcock got his brain surgery. People are amazing!

Great ScottGreat Scott

Thank you for posting this, Roger.  It is in the CORRECT forum: the ‘What else is on your mind?’ forum is where you post this kind of stuff.

Interesting concept.  I will have to try this when I do my surgery.

Just as a note: The Lion’s Den is NOT for Third Party videos.  It is for member’s videos of them playing; or of the member playing in a family group; or of the member playing with their band, such as the videos that Angela has posted in the Lion’s Den.

rodgerrodger
    Participant

Sorry…I was joking about it being in the Lions Den…not being disrespectful to the patient…just a thoughless comment. I do have the greatest respect for that amazing patient…far beyond anything I’d be capable of fighting through.

ruckydooruckydoo
    Participant

Rodger,     Taking a violin into the hospital has been going through my mind and this did inspire me.     Two of my granddaughters brought eukuleles into my room and left me with an incredible memory as they played Halalujah (Leonard Cohen’s) to me as I was recovering from surgery and I was wishing that I’d brought my fiddle in there and could join them.  Thank you SO MUCH  for sending it to BGD.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.