Squirrel Hunters

This topic contains 49 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    cricket
    cricket
    Participant

That expression always reminds me of the hot summer night when I was working at Jerry’s Restaurant, and these two pre-teen boys were giving me a hard time ordering…” I just want an a la mode, that’s it!”  And I’m saying, “Well, what kinda junk you want that a la mode to be hangin’ onto?” It was busy and I didn’t have time for their silly little jokes. Then, boom boom boom…this guy cones into the crowded restaurant shooting.  Back in…I guess 74-75…one of those years.  Made me a nervous wreck…which I still am to this day…lol.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by cricket cricket.
    John (BGD)
    John (BGD)
    Keymaster

“I’m always in go-mode, unless I’m on the co-mode.” ~ BGD

Cricket, I enjoyed your paper airplane video!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Ha…we were doing mostly boomerangs designed by that guy who set the world record with his long distant plane.  Those things fly really good!

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

I can’t seem to download the backing tracks, can someone else try it to see if its just my problem?

eish, I’m typing on a computer, this is so much harder….

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

Are you still having a problem downloading, Gunnar?  Did you email John?

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

I hadn’t tried again, but I just tried one on my phone and it downloaded, so it was probably a computer problem

Gunnar Salyer
    Gunnar Salyer
    Participant

Ok I just successfully  downloaded all of them with no problem, it was an internet speed issue

fiddlewood
    fiddlewood
    Participant

Messed with this a bit yesterday…fun little tune!

JBounds
    JBounds
    Participant

I haven’t played it much lately. But I need to. It is a fun one.

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I need to revisit squirrel hunters…I put it up on a youtube once, but I’m hoping by now I could handle it better.  It’s such a wonderfully weird-sounding tune…very cool.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.