Suport those who uphold peoples' rights

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Suport those who uphold peoples' rights

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Great Scott

Now, there is a lot of talk out there that has people believing that all the big major tech companies like Google, FaceBook,Twitter, et al, are using algorithms and selected left-leaning hired-help from the SPLC to block and re-direct searches, censor and purge patriots and conservatives and anyone else on their platforms who has a different view to that of the left.  Many say that these tech giants are denying these people their fundamental right of Freedom of Speech, and label anyone who apparently wishes to share the real facts of what is going on in the world as propagandists who are spreading hate speech and fake news.  Of course we all know that none of these tech giants would do such underhanded and diabolical things because… well, they just wouldn’t.  Trust me!  Nor would they spy on you, or collect your personal data and sell it off to the highest bidder for marketing purposes and profit, collect your meta data and give it freely to the NSA, nor would any of them sink so low to implement any form of  shadow-banning or terminate accounts for no legitimate reason — as claimed by numerous clean-living conservative patrons.  Trust me:  the tech giants would NEVER do any of these things!  These shadow bannings, purges, and termination of accounts does not happen.   It simply DOESN’T!  And to say it does is nothing more than propaganda and FAKE news.

So, to ease your mind and give yourself a little bit of comfort while you are using Google, Youtube, Twitter, or any of the other tech giants’ platforms, just keep saying to yourself, “They are my friends.  They will not betray me. They are my friends.  They will not betray me.  They are my friends.  They will not betray me. They are my friends.” Keep repeating this and you will lull yourself into a comfortable reality knowing that your “friends” were created to help you, not hurt you: and all the people who say otherwise are just crazy right-wing propagandists.

However, if, on the other hand you wish to adopt a NEW set of friends, who most definitely are your REAL friends, then please allow me to suggest the following Internet platforms: one for a general search engine; the other as an alternate video hosting platform…

RealVideos.com
    http://www.realvideos.com/

A similar layout to Youtube.  You can create a new account and start your own channel here.

Brave
    https://brave.com/

You may not be able to watch BGD videos on this browser because it operates through the TOR security system.  I think you can choose not to have it run through TOR by going into “Settings”.  All “Private Windows” will go through TOR.  Still a good, fast uncluttered and bloat-free browser.

I read a recent article somewhere that reported that Firefox is now selling you out.  I never said this: I am just repeating what the article said.   🙂

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

Ah, a comforting lesson in lulling one into cognitive dissonance. lol

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Scott, looks like the Real Videos domain is up for sale at this point.  I miss how youtube used to be…it would be nice to just go back to the old style.  The Brave thing looks interesting; i’ll have to read more about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in