Tab request: Behind Closed Doors / Charlie Rich

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums Tune-specific help and comments Tab request: Behind Closed Doors / Charlie Rich

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Koren Winters Koren Winters 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Koren Winters
    Koren Winters
    Participant

Hello John,

My husband and I will be married for 46 years this year and our song is “Behind Closed Doors” by Charlie Rich.  I was wondering if you would have the tabulator for this song.  I would love to learn to play it on my fiddle.

Any assistance you could provide is certainly appreciated.  Enjoy this glorious day.

Kind Regards

Koren

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Sorry no ones got back to you , I am sure John has and is busy , any day now you’ll get a response , If I had the tabs I would post it for you !

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Yes, John is good at getting back…he’s been over-run with work and lots of other stuff recently…I guess when the semester winds down maybe he’ll have more time.  I think they have a new family member, or was it two?  So I’m sure there’s a lot going on from all directions at the moment  Hang on…he’ll see it at some point!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by cricket cricket.
    goettjp
    goettjp
    Participant

What key do you want it in?

Koren Winters
    Koren Winters
    Participant

Thank you Steve, Cricket and goettjp for my inquire follow up…☺️

Goettjp, would you have it in G and C?

Aloha

Koren

goettjp
    goettjp
    Participant

I can play it in C, but am having trouble finding the time to tablature-ize it….

Koren Winters
    Koren Winters
    Participant

Very glad you were able to play it in ‘C’…??

goettjp
    goettjp
    Participant

Here’s the guitar tab intro in C….  not sure if you play guitar and can transpose it to fiddle
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E9QfbpY5iUi9S1Xobnm13h9xcLmpUU4m/view?usp=sharing

Koren Winters
    Koren Winters
    Participant

Thanks, I will attempt to transpose from guitar to fiddle…?.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.