Topic Subscriptions – Not Getting Emails

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums General Help Forum Topic Subscriptions – Not Getting Emails

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lucy pevensie
    lucy pevensie
    Participant

Hi Dr. John,

I have a question regarding topic subscriptions.  I have been subscribed – as an example – to the “Fitness Central” thread, so to be informed when new comments are submitted; but lately (past 2 weeks or so) I have not been getting these updates.  When I do get them, they usually land in my Spam folder, but even that has been empty of late.  It’s not a big problem, but I thought I would mention it.

Thanks!

– lucy

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Hi Lu, I’m not sure what the problem might be. WordPress did push out an update this week, and sometimes that can make random things go wonky.

lucy pevensie
    lucy pevensie
    Participant

Well, today I got notices for two of the seven postings on the Fitness forum.

Oh, well, who knows what goes on in the endless minds of these Internet devices?

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

I don’t subscribe to topics because the dings and such get on my nerves, yet I don’t wanna do away with the notifications because sometimes people need me for something.  But sometimes I accidentally get subscribed, then I’m like….”what?  How’d I do that?”  Lol.  Yes, our devices will eventually drive us all crazy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in