Vaccine side-affects

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_zNSEW1wc

I just thought I’d share this video, not to scare people, but to demonstrate the vaccine side-affects that can occur in some people. This is a legitimate video, and what this woman (who has suffered dramatic side-affects as a result of the vaccine (she mentions Pfizer) says appears to be the truth.

Please be aware of ALL possible side-affects BEFORE getting vaccinated. Make your inquiries. Do your research.

cricket
    Participant

Whoa…really sounds like Guilliane Barre, which can happen rarely from any disease or any vaccine…so what do you do?  It’s bad.  Fortunately it’s rare.

I remember when they told us all a Swine Flu epidemic was coming, back in mid 70s…and they said everybody oughta get a shot…whew…it was an old-fashioned shot with virus, attenuated, but apparently too potent.  Mike and I got the shot, because our house was cold, I cooked on a fireplace, we had only two-man cross cuts and axes to cut our heating wood and cooking wood, no cars, no water, etc.  We figured if we got that swine flu they were predicting, we’d be gonners from not being able to keep up and it was a cold and snowy winter.  They were giving out shots free and we both came down with Swine Flu after the shots…lol…ugh…fortunately, kind neighbors helped us until we could wobble our way back to taking care of ourselves.  But anyway, tons of people got Guilliane Barre from that shot too…they discontinued the shot just weeks after it was introduced and the epidemic just never came anyway.

But fast forward to today.  We thought back to those Swine Flu shots when they were researching for the Warp Speed mRNA vaccines, and the pandemic was obviously already here.  We struggled back and forth, but saw so much terrible stuff from covid we decided go ahead with the mRNA…it doesn’t have virus so it might be the better of no good choices.  We got the Pfizer and no side effects whatsoever.  I’m sensitive to foods, medicines, etc., so I was pleasantly surprised that I had no side effects and not even a sore arm…Mike had the sore arm, but no big deal with it.  I gotta say, everyone else we knew who got the Pfizer (the main one offered in our area) had little to no side effects…some had fevers a day or two afterward but got better after that.

So what do ya do?  No good choices.  Covid is really bad…nobody likes shootin’ up with whatever…I am glad I didn’t have any side effects and I do feel like I’m doing my part to try to help the country achieve herd immunity…for the others who get vaccinated, for some of my family who isn’t yet vaccinated, and for others who just don’t want to get vaccinated…there’s no perfect choice when we get hit with something like this outta the blue.  I hope these folks who got terrible side effects will recuperate and be ok soon.

Great Scott
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback, Cricket. I’m really pleased to hear that you had no side effects. I’ve heard of people feeling arm pain (like Mike, for example) and some having back pain and strong headaches. I would just like to clarify again for anyone who may be reading my thread here that I posted the link to that video simply to let people see the severity of the side effects that SOME people, but not ALL people have experienced after receiving the injection. I was in no way trying to scare people.

cricket
    Participant

There’s probably a lot more horror stories that come from the disease…so…it’s ruined a lot of lives.

rodger
    Participant

I don’t understand why there is no liability guarantee by the drug manufacturers for any serious disability caused by the vaccine?  Very few people suffer any serious issues right? So why don’t they take any responsibility?  The fact that they don’t would automatically raise serious doubts.     Especially in this age of litigation.  Even the most mundane product is subject to being held responsible.  Now the vaccine is even mandatory for some people in certain situations, but nobody takes any responsibility if it has a serious issue with you.   They just say, “It’s safe”.  So…if it’s safe, then why won’t they take responsibility??

I like to think that the vaccine is good for most people.  I just can’t understand why there is no warranty and no one takes responsibility.  The only possible reason I can think of is that it is potentially dangerous for more than a few.  If the government really wants everyone to get vaccinated, and they are spending untold billions on the epidemic, then why won’t the government take responsibility to care for any vaccine caused disability?

Talk about faith!

cricket
    Participant

Well some vaccines can have some wicked side effects.  Remember our small pox shots, those of us old enough for that?  Gosh it was terrible and I’ve read it was just a very rough vaccine…but, small pox is a very dangerous and deadly disease…so…I guess comin’ up with a vaccine is still a better “bet” than being vulnerable to some of the terrible diseases.  I don’t know about the legalities…it’s not really a medicine, so to speak, just a preventive attempt on things that could otherwise wipe out a huge portion of the global population.  I guess the only litigation could be that side effects weren’t explained thoroughly to the public.

Heck, that happens all the time.  My daughter, while a vocal major for opera in college, went to the dentist one time, he injected the novocaine directly into her lingual nerve…and it’s been numb since…some two decades later…besides that, she has lost several teeth because of chronic facial nerve pain and it has greatly affected her life.  But can you sue the dentist for that?  Answer, no.  They followed standard of care…but there is a very slight risk (which we found out the hard way) that novocaine can get injected directly into the nerve and can disable you somewhat for life.  I mean, you can let your teeth just rot out or die from teeth abscesses or something, or you can take that slight risk (that none of us knew about…yet…I’d still get a bad tooth fixed if I could) and try to take care of your health as best as you can.

When I broke my arm, it was so bad it couldn’t be set…so I needed the surgery with a steel plate and all that…well…I had to sign a thing saying I’m ok with it if they accidentally kill me trying to fix me…but without going through that risk, I’d be disabled with my dominant arm and hand for life…so…I mean…thankfully medicine has advanced to the point where risks are very small for situations most of us go through…and taking that small risk is nothing like doing without the medical efforts.  My arm is great now…slightly stiff and sometimes achy, but I was working on building concrete steps all week long and I play my instruments and do whatever I want now…so…I’m glad I went through the surgery and glad the doctors and nurses were skillful and careful…but there were slight risks involved.

So…I don’t know law for sure, although many times I’ve looked back and thought I wish I woulda gone on to law school…lol…I do think it’s an interesting field…but I remain ignorant of law I guess…still it seems the only legit time to fight back legally is if there is purposeful negligence on the part of the doctor or pharmaceutical company or whatever.

As to covid…from what I’ve seen and heard…don’t want no part.  I took the vaccine.  Now it seems that due to so much of our population here being unprotected, the Delta variant is taking hold and overwhelming the efforts of the vaccine…we’re all in pretty big trouble again, I’m afraid.

rodger
    Participant

Yes, I got all that Cricket.  I said that the vaccine might be a good thing for most people.  But my point is, if I buy a quart of milk and get poisoned from it, the dairy is liable and makes compensation.   However, if I get vaccinated and the vaccine has a serious effect on me that hurts me, no one is liable for that and I’m stuck with the bill and the disability.  There can be, and has been, bad batches of vaccine even, but no one is liable.  It’s a step of blind faith with no backup.

No problem because it’s safe they say.  Ok, got it, then if it’s safe why is there no responsibility…why aren’t they willing to stand behind it?  Why is it so acceptable to play the lottery with it?  Would you buy a car, or an airplane, without a warranty, just because the manufacturer said it’s safe so you need no warranty?  You made the point that the chances of getting help are bigger than the chances of getting hurt, so that is a reasonable risk.  But it’s still a risk that no other manufacturer has the luxury of being absolved from.  They are not basing getting a pass on this because of all the good it does, such as you reasoned.  They simply say to take it, …it’s safe.  If they acknowledged the risk and were honest as to the data, and confessed that they have the country over a barrel where they can make windfall profits by not being held liable, at least we all wouldn’t be like Charlie Brown with a sack over his head.

it’s the same story as the drugs they give school kids to mellow them out.  The data shows about 5% become suicidal, with many deaths, and at one point virtually every school shooting was tied to these drugs.  But it’s acceptable to sacrifice these kids because of “all’ the good it does to others.

If all this results in a loss of credibility, (remember the formaldehyde babies) then in the future there could easily be a scenario where the loss of credibility has monumental consequences.   I see no reason the companies should not be responsible,  especially since it is so safe.

cricket
    Participant

There are others around the world begging for vaccine.  We have plenty and don’t want it.  That’s kinda an odd and sad situation.  I guess since there’s enough for everybody here…maybe what they oughta do is have people sign a waiver if they are more afraid of the vaccine than the illness…send my vaccine to someone in a poor nation without many health resources instead of me taking it, myself.  That might work…lol…since we have so much and so many around the world would do anything for a dose.

I agree the pharmaceutical companies, and medicine in general in the U.S., has a lousy reputation for operating under the influence of greed.  I don’t have much to do with doctors.  But, well we are in a difficult situation now.  We can’t reach herd immunity without enough people becoming immune, and that leaves us with variants always grappling for the upper hand in the situation.  I know of people with organ transplants…people on immune suppressing drugs…people on chemotherapy…they are really scared because we can’t seem to get to the herd immunity stage.  It hurts them.  It can kill them if we don’t get there.  I don’t know what the answer is as long as people believe the vaccine will make them sick and refuse to wear masks…it’s just gonna keep going wild on us until it gets tired of us or there aren’t enough of us left to bother with anymore.

I’ve never seen anyone who was harmed by the vaccine, but I know of many harmed by the virus.  I know one guy who hasn’t been able to taste for several months…it’s very depressing…like…kinda like losing your sight or something…it’s a sense you don’t think about unless it goes away.

But it’s a free country…so we all look at the situation and decide.  It might be easier without the greedy reputations that doctors and pharmaceutical companies have earned for themselves…especially after changes that started in 1973, leading to medicine as profit instead of service.  So that does complicate everything.  Still…we have a dangerous, rampant virus going nuts on us, and plenty of vaccine…what choices do we have?

Great Scott
    Participant

Hi Rodger!  Many thanks for your input. Rather than me write a long-winded answer to your question, allow me to ask this question: If the injection is as safe as they want us to believe, then why is it that in the US, there have already been over 4,000 deaths and over 10,000 people hospitalized due to being injected (with what they are calling a ‘vaccine’) and big pharma is not liable for one of them. The limit to shut down a program (because of fatalities) is approximately 25 – 50 deaths. In 1976 the Swine flu death toll from the vaccine was 25 deaths, and they shut down the program. So based on just the current US statistics of deaths and hospitalizations after receiving the injection, one might ask why hasn’t this current corona virus injection program been shut down?

If it is as safe as they want us to believe then why in the US during the first 30 days of injections were there 40,000 cases of reported severe side effects. It is estimated that only 10% of those affected reported their negative condition to the CDC’s VAERS.

Roger, I am enclosing several Youtube links for you to watch. They will answer your question truthfully and honestly and explain what happens in your body after the injection. The medical professionals in these videos are some of the top in their fields of medicine. Dr. Peter McCullogh, Dr. Sheri Tenpenny. I am posting these links so that you and others can make a well-informed decision. And let it be known to all who read this post that I am not an anti-vaxer or a conspiracy theorist. I deal in facts.

As Martin Luther King, Jr once said,

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

Dr. Peter McCullough testifies before the Texas senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/05/10/dr-peter-mccullough-and-the-covid-vaccines/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1U2lWrakE

https://vimeo.com/553518199

Dr. Sheri Tenpenny. (My apologies regarding the title. It was the only video that I could grab a hold of on short notice.)

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-sherri-tenpenny-explains-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months/

I personally do believe that there is something more about the ‘vaccine’ than meets the eye, however, that is just my opinion and NOT open to argument. My post here is to answer Rodger’s  question and provide him with some links to help better answer his question.

cricket
    Participant

I’ve been a little bit concerned over various ideas concerning covid vaccine…and I found this doctor who addresses everything…including lawsuits, reporting vaccine injury, fetal cell lines in or not in vaccines, DNA damage and fertility damage (or not), etc., etc., etc.  He addresses a whole buncha stuff…the only thing he didn’t address was the one about becoming magnetized after vaccination…hmmm…why is there this soup ladle stuck to my head all the time?  Lol…seriously, please watch and compare what a practicing doctor who has treated covid patients has to say about these things we all hear about.  It’s slightly outdated, having been done in May, but info still pretty straightforward if you watch throughout the whole video.  Hope you enjoy it and it gives people something to search on their own for answers they need.

rodger
    Participant

Thanks for the links Scott.  I like to sort out input from credible doctors that are conscientious and want to give people the information we need to make the best decisions for ourselves.  All of us have a different situation and different bodies.

I’m not anti-vaccine.  I recognize it has saved lives and believe it has worked well for many people.  I certainly believe those people have to right to benefit from it.  And I finally got the answer to why the drug companies don’t accept liability for the vaccine.  It is because the covid vaccine is ‘Not’ approved by the FDA!  I thought is had to be approved before it was released, but I was wrong, and that is why the companies don’t have to assume liability…it is still experimental.  So why do we even need an FDA, if in the greatest epidemic in a hundred years it is released and depended on to save the nation without even being approved?

I want to emphasize that  Covid 19 is primarily dangerous to those people who do not have optimum health.  Especially important is a robust and activated immune system.  Excuse my bluntness, but I’ve have numerous health care workers tell me that clean freaks who sanitize and isolate themselves are the ones getting covid, and I do believe that.  Our immune system is absolutely incredibly effective when it is kept activated, and it can shut down and get de-activated as well.

I had an experience in the Yukon I found hard to believe.  I was on a wilderness trip with an old sourdough Indian fellow that was born and raised in the wilderness.  When we left Ft. McPherson on a 200 mile skidoo trip, I got a package of store bought hamburger to have for a treat on the trail.  The freezers in the store had lost electric power over the weekend and the meat had thawed out and spoiled with e-coli.  When the power came on it all froze up and was being sold when I bought it.  As soon as we left, they found out what happened and had a re-call on the meat, but we were long gone on the trail.  About half-way through our trip I fixed the small package of hamburger and both of us ate it and went to bed.  We had pitched our tent on a frozen lake, and a few hours into the night I was out on the lake violently loosing my supper.  I’ve never been so violently sick in my life, and it is far to gross to describe what I experienced.  I had no idea it was even possible to experience what I went through.  It was 30 below zero, but I wasn’t hardly aware of that.  Eventually I lost it all and got back in the tent.  We camp with a wood stove in the tent, and it is nice and cozy as long as the fire is going.  For some time I stayed awake to see what would happen to the fellow I was traveling with.  At his age I was concerned how he would handle it.  This fellow was born in the bush and raised on moose meat and fish without electricity, so the meat would often get rancid and he ate meat that was tainted on a regular basis.  In the summer it’s impossible to keep fresh meat from getting spoiled for very long, and I experienced Caribou meat getting maggots while on boat trips.  You just have to trim out the best parts to eat.  Incredibly, after a life time of exposure to e-coli type pathogens he was completely immune to our poisoned hamburger and never even woke up that night.  In the morning I asked him how he felt, and he was perfectly fine!   (Sorry…this may not relate very well to viruses, but I had to tell the story.)

So I totally agree with all the folks who may have health issues and need to protect themselves from covid, or just aren’t sure about it all and trust this vaccine to protect them.  I’m thankful our past administration accomplished the impossible and got it done so it’s available to everyone now.   In the following post I’ll give my experience with covid.

rodger
    Participant

So, my personal experience with covid is as follows:

Last year my wife came home after being gone for several years, which I have to explain to avoid confusion for those who know.  We live on a remote Indian reservation, (Reserve in Canada) so we didn’t have much effects from covid.  But not long ago a school teacher was traveling and brought covid into the school here.  The kids didn’t get sick, but some became positive and carriers of covid.  Before it was known, there was an outdoor birthday party and my wife attended for a while.  We have a nurses station about a 1/4 mile from our home, and a few days later the nurses came and asked Karen to get tested.  Well, she tested positive and did get really sick, but she never had to go to the doctor or get treatment.  She just took home remedies and got through it, but it lasted two or three weeks.  (And yes she has achieved her three score and ten, so is no spring chicken.)

For myself, I have been a health freak for some years now, trying to achieve the best blood condition I can possibly have.  Out here I can go barefoot all summer, and there is science that going barefoot keeps the immune system highly active.  So I’m weird and a misfit to society for sure, but I just don’t seem to ever get sick either.  Anyway, although we had commands to isolate from each other, we didn’t…we simply lived in the same house as normal and I was inundated with direct, significant exposure to the virus for about 3 weeks.  (needless to say, no masks or sanitizing either, but we stayed home and didn’t go to town)  In the middle of it all, the nurses decided when I would be at maximum risk and I got tested.  I tested negative.  I never got the slightest bit sick, and my age is greater than my wife, putting me in the highest risk group.  And, yes, it was supposed to be the more contagious variant also…

I made my choices based on my understanding of the virus and my own body, and my situation, location, lifestyle, etc. etc. which is all considerably different from most everyone else.  I had the unique opportunity to demonstrate I made the correct choice for myself.   I would never try to influence anyone else as to what decision they should make, because I have no knowledge of other people’s situation and condition.  I am not qualified to teach anyone the critical information they need to make their decisions.  But I knew what I needed to know for myself, and it worked perfectly well.  Sure, it could have been my guardian Angel working overtime also….that’s actually my primary defense, and the rest is just me doing my part, but for the sake of that potentially being a priviledged attitude and offensive, I can agree I don’t deserve to be exempted while others suffer and die.  I can only wonder, and contemplate what I owe as my debt in return.

Unfortunately, the decisions most important to us are being made for us, by the least qualified and  totally politically motivated….(I restrain myself at this point)…..

Our fiddle camp is coming up soon.  I want to start posting some fiddling…it seems we’re all getting lazy.

Frederick
    Participant

I copied this post from a message board the other day and thought it an interesting take from one side of the debate. Not saying I necessarily agree but interesting just the same:

“Imagine a Vax so safe you have to be threatened to take it, to prevent a disease so deadly you need a test to see IF you have it.”

cricket
    Participant

Whatever your feelings or beliefs about it all…we are in a pandemic that can be life threatening…so…please be well and safe, everyone!  Let’s hope it’s over soon and we can just quit worrying about it.  I love all my BGDaddy friends too much to think of anything different.

cricket
    Participant

Back when this whole nightmare first came onto the scene, I was scrambling to find tidbits of info on what was going on, from all over the place.  Then I found this guy from the UK…(United Kingdom, not University of Ky…lololol…Kentucky joke, sorry)…he does the footwork, so I’ve gotten into tuning into his channel when I get the opportunity, usually I set it to high speed and listen while I’m doing dishes or something…but he gathers the stats and info from around the globe so I can follow what is going on with covid all over the place.  Have a look if you’re interested.  Me, I just like to know what’s going on and where.

kakadukate
    Participant

I had the Pfizer vaccine and had no reaction, except a bit of pain in the arm with the 2nd jab, which lasted a few days. Didn’t stop me fiddling though! I understand there is a lot of fear and concern over a rapidly created vaccine. It is true that people can have a life threatening reaction to it. I was concerned about taking the Astra Zeneca because there has been some deaths linked to blood clots after having the shot. These are the considerations and risks we all must weigh up compared to the risks of our reaction if we were to get covid itself. I talked to my doctor about it and he was the next day going to get Astra Zeneca. He said the sooner we all get it the sooner we can get back to normal. He’d also said at the start of the pandemic that teachers, like myself, and frontline health workers would possibly have not as bad a reaction to the virus because of years of immunity working and getting sick from students or patients. His thinking on that changed as time went on. Nothing seems  certain anymore.

Each year I now get the flu vaccine because I was sick of getting really sick catching it from the students, who sometimes get sent to school by busy parents, regardless of how sick they are. I don’t have a reaction to the flu vaccine and feel happier that if I do catch a flu variant, It’s only a couple of days rather than a couple of weeks that I feel unwell. This is important to me because I really hate being sick! So I felt that if my reaction to the flu vaccine (and other vaccine’s I’ve had in my life) was negligible that the covid vaccine would hopefully be the same. Here I am. It was my choice and I’m very thankful that it was available.

In Australia we don’t have the vaccine roll out and access that you have in the US. Our supplies were delayed, and sometimes diverted to countries who needed it more. Because we had controlled the spread of Covid in the community for most of the time it wasn’t seen as a priority. This has changed because the Delta variant has arrived and is starting to spread rapidly through communities. Younger and healthier people are getting hospitalised and some have died. I’m thankful that my daughter, 22, is vaccinated. She’s a health care worker and has only just recently been able to get the vaccine. It’s not mandatory, but here we’re thankful and relieved to get it. The US is most welcome to send unwanted vaccines to Australia, or other countries like our Indonesian neighbours who are struggling. But it does look like you are getting increased cases over there again, so hopefully you all remain safe. There’s only so many people that can fit in a hospital. I live an area with no hospital for 300 km, so we have to make sure we stay safe.

cricket
    Participant

Appreciate your sharing your experience from Down Under, Kakadukate!  I’ve been following Dr. Campbell, from the UK, as the youtube I linked above shows, and there are so many experiences in other countries that we here in the US don’t often hear about.  I’ve thought for a long time if those here don’t want the vaccine, which we have more of than anywhere in the world, those folks should sign a waiver so it gets sent where someone does want it instead of being thrown out with the watermelon rinds.  I mean, it’s in great demand in other places, when we open some up for use, there’s a limited amount of time to be used, limited amount of people who want it here, and while others would give anything for it, we toss it out here.

Dr. Campbell expressed his shock in one of his videos at how we have gotten down to bribing our citizens to get vaccinated with million dollar prizes, guns, trucks, free groceries…I mean, he was amazed at what we stooped to to try to get people’s attention: everything is weird because the pandemic is weird…we have to adjust and take action.

What’s worse, information is constantly changing and without getting enough vaccines to burn the virus out, the variants are raging…now, not only do we have Delta to deal with, but Lambda is right on its tail.  That one is even harder to control with the vaccines we have now than Delta, so we can look forward to worse times up ahead if we don’t wipe the whole thing out before it gets the chance to mutant even more.  It’s frustrating to see it all happening.

kakadukate
    Participant

I understand your frustration, Cricket, and concerns. It must be really traumatic for families who have lost loved ones to this virus. Especially those who are getting sick and dying now when the vaccine could have prevented serious illness. You guys were doing so well with your vaccine roll out, you were the envy of the world.

You’re right, many other countries are desperate for it. The Delta variant is spreading rapidly in parts of Australia but because of lack of vaccine, our only defence is masks and short sharp lockdowns, social distancing. So boring. An Australian comedian, Celeste Barbar, put it aptly about this current crisis after we’d managed so well last year; ‘At the beginning, we kinda did the hard part easy, and now we’re doing the easy part, hard.’

The state of NSW, where my family live, is in crisis because they didn’t lockdown soon enough and it has spread like wildfire from Sydney to the rest of the state. What is particularly galling is that people in country NSW had their vaccine appointments cancelled because vaccines were diverted to the city –  now Delta is escalating in those country towns where there are very few health services. We’re beyond frustrated.

kakadukate
    Participant

Thank God for the Fiddle! Always look on the bright side – I’ve gotten so much better at the fiddle during this crazy time because I’ve had so much more time to play!

cricket
    Participant

I’m sorry you all are dealing with it again now.  I wish you had more access to the vaccines.

As for us, it just seems worse than ever here.  Yes, fiddling does help and we all seem to have more time for that these days.

I’ve heard more and more that epidemiologists are thinking covid is here to stay in one form or another, and will eventually find us all…the goal now is to get our immune systems capable of dealing with it in as short a time and as healthfully as possible…vaccines…then we can turn this thing into nothing much more than the common cold. Hope we can all get there soon.

Stay safe!  One day this will be under control.  Keep fiddling!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.