Vaccine side-affects

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Great Scott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_zNSEW1wc

I just thought I’d share this video, not to scare people, but to demonstrate the vaccine side-affects that can occur in some people. This is a legitimate video, and what this woman (who has suffered dramatic side-affects as a result of the vaccine (she mentions Pfizer) says appears to be the truth.

Please be aware of ALL possible side-affects BEFORE getting vaccinated. Make your inquiries. Do your research.

cricket
    Participant

Whoa…really sounds like Guilliane Barre, which can happen rarely from any disease or any vaccine…so what do you do?  It’s bad.  Fortunately it’s rare.

I remember when they told us all a Swine Flu epidemic was coming, back in mid 70s…and they said everybody oughta get a shot…whew…it was an old-fashioned shot with virus, attenuated, but apparently too potent.  Mike and I got the shot, because our house was cold, I cooked on a fireplace, we had only two-man cross cuts and axes to cut our heating wood and cooking wood, no cars, no water, etc.  We figured if we got that swine flu they were predicting, we’d be gonners from not being able to keep up and it was a cold and snowy winter.  They were giving out shots free and we both came down with Swine Flu after the shots…lol…ugh…fortunately, kind neighbors helped us until we could wobble our way back to taking care of ourselves.  But anyway, tons of people got Guilliane Barre from that shot too…they discontinued the shot just weeks after it was introduced and the epidemic just never came anyway.

But fast forward to today.  We thought back to those Swine Flu shots when they were researching for the Warp Speed mRNA vaccines, and the pandemic was obviously already here.  We struggled back and forth, but saw so much terrible stuff from covid we decided go ahead with the mRNA…it doesn’t have virus so it might be the better of no good choices.  We got the Pfizer and no side effects whatsoever.  I’m sensitive to foods, medicines, etc., so I was pleasantly surprised that I had no side effects and not even a sore arm…Mike had the sore arm, but no big deal with it.  I gotta say, everyone else we knew who got the Pfizer (the main one offered in our area) had little to no side effects…some had fevers a day or two afterward but got better after that.

So what do ya do?  No good choices.  Covid is really bad…nobody likes shootin’ up with whatever…I am glad I didn’t have any side effects and I do feel like I’m doing my part to try to help the country achieve herd immunity…for the others who get vaccinated, for some of my family who isn’t yet vaccinated, and for others who just don’t want to get vaccinated…there’s no perfect choice when we get hit with something like this outta the blue.  I hope these folks who got terrible side effects will recuperate and be ok soon.

Great Scott

Thanks for your feedback, Cricket. I’m really pleased to hear that you had no side effects. I’ve heard of people feeling arm pain (like Mike, for example) and some having back pain and strong headaches. I would just like to clarify again for anyone who may be reading my thread here that I posted the link to that video simply to let people see the severity of the side effects that SOME people, but not ALL people have experienced after receiving the injection. I was in no way trying to scare people.

cricket
    Participant

There’s probably a lot more horror stories that come from the disease…so…it’s ruined a lot of lives.

rodger
    Participant

I don’t understand why there is no liability guarantee by the drug manufacturers for any serious disability caused by the vaccine?  Very few people suffer any serious issues right? So why don’t they take any responsibility?  The fact that they don’t would automatically raise serious doubts.     Especially in this age of litigation.  Even the most mundane product is subject to being held responsible.  Now the vaccine is even mandatory for some people in certain situations, but nobody takes any responsibility if it has a serious issue with you.   They just say, “It’s safe”.  So…if it’s safe, then why won’t they take responsibility??

I like to think that the vaccine is good for most people.  I just can’t understand why there is no warranty and no one takes responsibility.  The only possible reason I can think of is that it is potentially dangerous for more than a few.  If the government really wants everyone to get vaccinated, and they are spending untold billions on the epidemic, then why won’t the government take responsibility to care for any vaccine caused disability?

Talk about faith!

cricket
    Participant

Well some vaccines can have some wicked side effects.  Remember our small pox shots, those of us old enough for that?  Gosh it was terrible and I’ve read it was just a very rough vaccine…but, small pox is a very dangerous and deadly disease…so…I guess comin’ up with a vaccine is still a better “bet” than being vulnerable to some of the terrible diseases.  I don’t know about the legalities…it’s not really a medicine, so to speak, just a preventive attempt on things that could otherwise wipe out a huge portion of the global population.  I guess the only litigation could be that side effects weren’t explained thoroughly to the public.

Heck, that happens all the time.  My daughter, while a vocal major for opera in college, went to the dentist one time, he injected the novocaine directly into her lingual nerve…and it’s been numb since…some two decades later…besides that, she has lost several teeth because of chronic facial nerve pain and it has greatly affected her life.  But can you sue the dentist for that?  Answer, no.  They followed standard of care…but there is a very slight risk (which we found out the hard way) that novocaine can get injected directly into the nerve and can disable you somewhat for life.  I mean, you can let your teeth just rot out or die from teeth abscesses or something, or you can take that slight risk (that none of us knew about…yet…I’d still get a bad tooth fixed if I could) and try to take care of your health as best as you can.

When I broke my arm, it was so bad it couldn’t be set…so I needed the surgery with a steel plate and all that…well…I had to sign a thing saying I’m ok with it if they accidentally kill me trying to fix me…but without going through that risk, I’d be disabled with my dominant arm and hand for life…so…I mean…thankfully medicine has advanced to the point where risks are very small for situations most of us go through…and taking that small risk is nothing like doing without the medical efforts.  My arm is great now…slightly stiff and sometimes achy, but I was working on building concrete steps all week long and I play my instruments and do whatever I want now…so…I’m glad I went through the surgery and glad the doctors and nurses were skillful and careful…but there were slight risks involved.

So…I don’t know law for sure, although many times I’ve looked back and thought I wish I woulda gone on to law school…lol…I do think it’s an interesting field…but I remain ignorant of law I guess…still it seems the only legit time to fight back legally is if there is purposeful negligence on the part of the doctor or pharmaceutical company or whatever.

As to covid…from what I’ve seen and heard…don’t want no part.  I took the vaccine.  Now it seems that due to so much of our population here being unprotected, the Delta variant is taking hold and overwhelming the efforts of the vaccine…we’re all in pretty big trouble again, I’m afraid.

rodger
    Participant

Yes, I got all that Cricket.  I said that the vaccine might be a good thing for most people.  But my point is, if I buy a quart of milk and get poisoned from it, the dairy is liable and makes compensation.   However, if I get vaccinated and the vaccine has a serious effect on me that hurts me, no one is liable for that and I’m stuck with the bill and the disability.  There can be, and has been, bad batches of vaccine even, but no one is liable.  It’s a step of blind faith with no backup.

No problem because it’s safe they say.  Ok, got it, then if it’s safe why is there no responsibility…why aren’t they willing to stand behind it?  Why is it so acceptable to play the lottery with it?  Would you buy a car, or an airplane, without a warranty, just because the manufacturer said it’s safe so you need no warranty?  You made the point that the chances of getting help are bigger than the chances of getting hurt, so that is a reasonable risk.  But it’s still a risk that no other manufacturer has the luxury of being absolved from.  They are not basing getting a pass on this because of all the good it does, such as you reasoned.  They simply say to take it, …it’s safe.  If they acknowledged the risk and were honest as to the data, and confessed that they have the country over a barrel where they can make windfall profits by not being held liable, at least we all wouldn’t be like Charlie Brown with a sack over his head.

it’s the same story as the drugs they give school kids to mellow them out.  The data shows about 5% become suicidal, with many deaths, and at one point virtually every school shooting was tied to these drugs.  But it’s acceptable to sacrifice these kids because of “all’ the good it does to others.

If all this results in a loss of credibility, (remember the formaldehyde babies) then in the future there could easily be a scenario where the loss of credibility has monumental consequences.   I see no reason the companies should not be responsible,  especially since it is so safe.

cricket
    Participant

There are others around the world begging for vaccine.  We have plenty and don’t want it.  That’s kinda an odd and sad situation.  I guess since there’s enough for everybody here…maybe what they oughta do is have people sign a waiver if they are more afraid of the vaccine than the illness…send my vaccine to someone in a poor nation without many health resources instead of me taking it, myself.  That might work…lol…since we have so much and so many around the world would do anything for a dose.

I agree the pharmaceutical companies, and medicine in general in the U.S., has a lousy reputation for operating under the influence of greed.  I don’t have much to do with doctors.  But, well we are in a difficult situation now.  We can’t reach herd immunity without enough people becoming immune, and that leaves us with variants always grappling for the upper hand in the situation.  I know of people with organ transplants…people on immune suppressing drugs…people on chemotherapy…they are really scared because we can’t seem to get to the herd immunity stage.  It hurts them.  It can kill them if we don’t get there.  I don’t know what the answer is as long as people believe the vaccine will make them sick and refuse to wear masks…it’s just gonna keep going wild on us until it gets tired of us or there aren’t enough of us left to bother with anymore.

I’ve never seen anyone who was harmed by the vaccine, but I know of many harmed by the virus.  I know one guy who hasn’t been able to taste for several months…it’s very depressing…like…kinda like losing your sight or something…it’s a sense you don’t think about unless it goes away.

But it’s a free country…so we all look at the situation and decide.  It might be easier without the greedy reputations that doctors and pharmaceutical companies have earned for themselves…especially after changes that started in 1973, leading to medicine as profit instead of service.  So that does complicate everything.  Still…we have a dangerous, rampant virus going nuts on us, and plenty of vaccine…what choices do we have?

Great Scott

Hi Rodger!  Many thanks for your input. Rather than me write a long-winded answer to your question, allow me to ask this question: If the injection is as safe as they want us to believe, then why is it that in the US, there have already been over 4,000 deaths and over 10,000 people hospitalized due to being injected (with what they are calling a ‘vaccine’) and big pharma is not liable for one of them. The limit to shut down a program (because of fatalities) is approximately 25 – 50 deaths. In 1976 the Swine flu death toll from the vaccine was 25 deaths, and they shut down the program. So based on just the current US statistics of deaths and hospitalizations after receiving the injection, one might ask why hasn’t this current corona virus injection program been shut down?

If it is as safe as they want us to believe then why in the US during the first 30 days of injections were there 40,000 cases of reported severe side effects. It is estimated that only 10% of those affected reported their negative condition to the CDC’s VAERS.

Roger, I am enclosing several Youtube links for you to watch. They will answer your question truthfully and honestly and explain what happens in your body after the injection. The medical professionals in these videos are some of the top in their fields of medicine. Dr. Peter McCullogh, Dr. Sheri Tenpenny. I am posting these links so that you and others can make a well-informed decision. And let it be known to all who read this post that I am not an anti-vaxer or a conspiracy theorist. I deal in facts.

As Martin Luther King, Jr once said,

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

Dr. Peter McCullough testifies before the Texas senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/05/10/dr-peter-mccullough-and-the-covid-vaccines/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1U2lWrakE

https://vimeo.com/553518199

Dr. Sheri Tenpenny. (My apologies regarding the title. It was the only video that I could grab a hold of on short notice.)

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dr-sherri-tenpenny-explains-how-the-depopulation-covid-vaccines-will-start-working-in-3-6-months/

I personally do believe that there is something more about the ‘vaccine’ than meets the eye, however, that is just my opinion and NOT open to argument. My post here is to answer Rodger’s  question and provide him with some links to help better answer his question.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.