Video Collaborations !

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by cricket cricket 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I was just wondering ? I haven’t seen or heard about any videos being  posted from anyone concerning video Collaborations , seems no one is participating , So I am guessing it’s a blast from the past and is no longer something for me to be concerned about ? Out of site out of mind Amelia is dead and so is the last suggested collaboration I think , So am I right or not ?

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Thanks for the bump, Steve! I still have all the videos for Amelia but I was hoping for a few more before making the compilation. I need to send out another request for submissions and try to grow it a bit!

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

John I think the base for the collaborations is the young folks you are teaching at the camps , without them there’s no base to pull it all together ! That’s what made the first collaborations work , In my thinking it’s really for the kids , some big kids may join in but it’s the kids joy that makes it really work !

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Steve, you are absolutely correct. Some of us are getting together this Friday and I will make an attempt to record then!

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Worth repeating…lol.  I flatout forgot all about Amelia’s Waltz…

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Cricket , I was not excited about the last one since Amelia waltz so I have not even tried to do the last one and I kind of figured why bother , but the whole thing was really created I think for the kids camp to get and keep them excited about the violin and some of us big kids just jumped in when we wont ! Ha, Cricket Did you forget We wrote a song for Amelia’s Waltz too ?

cricket
    cricket
    Participant

Oh I remember that, Steve…I just flatout forgot we were doing a collaborative thing.  I’m sure pulling all of that together is a ton of work…it’s cool when it’s all together though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in