Video lag problems !

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums General Help Forum Video lag problems !

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Cockman 20 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I have noticed that most of the video lessons , have some lag as far as voice /lip sync and hand / bow movements sync , not real bad, but was wondering if their are any tips in the copying files from BGD to home base , to improve the Latency of video transfers , A lot of the videos I am talking about is when I am playing along at full speed with Johns videos , Its a visual thing , everything’s ok as long as I only listen to the music , but seeing is part of learning , So is there any advice to help with this problem ????

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

The videos on BGD are mostly fine , the problem is when you move them to home via the internet they loose some Sync !

John Cockman
    Keymaster

I’m not sure, Steve, I’m not able to duplicate the issue. What software are you using to move the videos to your computer?

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

John I really think its a internet problem on my end , I am using the BGD recommended programs¬† to capture , and playback , My internet is bad I live in the country the lines are still what used to be just phone lines so wire lines they call DSL , I think next year we will finally get the real thing from our electric coop then I will be saying goodbye to Windstream.net forever It cast me fifty + dollars a month with then and I don’t even get 1/3 of what I am paying for , less than a megabit download , upload is worse , but there’s no other game in my area except satellite , but they have a bad record and a lot of consumers complaints so really no other place to go for now

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

More often than not I have to wait for your sites video to get two thirds done before I start the video grabber to prevent it from stalling and buffering and messing up the download and sometimes I just give up and try later when people are sleeping !

John Cockman
    Keymaster

sorry to hear that! Technology will eventually catch up. I struggled for years with internet speeds until I moved to a new house with cable. What a difference!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in