Wagon Wheel

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Angela, that sounds awesome! A family campfire singalong. Love it! And yes, “Wagon Wheel” does impress the kids. 🙂

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

The Darius Rucker version of Wagon Wheel is no on the Sheet Music page. Thank you Arwen!

Participant

Awesome, I’ve been afraid to try to tune up again since I broke my D string.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

You are in luck — the Darius Rucker version is in standard (GDAE) tuning!

Participant

I was wondering if the Darius version sounds the same as the cross tuned version. In other word could I use the Darius tabs and listen to the cross tuned video to hear how the song goes or are they played different?

nagumaqnagumaq
    Participant

Thanks Arwen, your amazing !
    Gu

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

It is the same, for the most part. I have not yet created the backing tracks for the Rucker version. I will get it soon!

Participant

Would it be possible to get a slow metronome version of the darius rucker version, I think I could figure it out( or pretty close ) if I could hear the fiddle parts, I know your busy, but if you could pretty please add it to your mountain pile of things to do…thx

Participant

I ment to say even if it was just the audio, and not a video..thx again

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Yes — this will be the first thing I do after the 12 days of Christmas, if not sooner. Thanks for being patient!

Participant

Thank you, I’m going to focus on this song since fall semester is over. It’s not easy being an old guy going back to school…lol

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

BGDU is always in session! 🙂

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Cricket this lesson should be right up your alley !???

cricketcricket
    Participant

Love that sawmill tuning! They used to play it all the time at the BG jam around here.  I shoulda learned it a long time ago, when I went to that jam.  I’d never heard it before going to that jam.  They didn’t cross-tune, though.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by cricketcricket.
Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.