Welcome Home John !

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Steve Srader Steve Srader 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

I was listening to your busy schedule and sucks that ain’t nothing compared to what’s coming up , Ha! We’ll start with a repeat of your continuing and past saga and add all the tunes you played in your over the pond play ground to fiddle lessons and at least 4 more waltz’s and 4 more Polka’s and 4 more Nashville shuffle’s and 4 more Jigs a lot of old Country tunes and that’s just from now to the month of July , I think Maybe two complete lessons daily to include beginner , intermediate , and advanced to be completed at the end of each day , So welcome home John and happy fiddling , By the way failure is not a option as Great Scott will handle the punishment  

fiddliferous1950
    fiddliferous1950
    Participant

what Steve said plus….don’t forget to mow the lawn and take out the trash…..lol

Great Scott
    Great Scott

Welcome back, Johnny!

John Cockman
    Keymaster

Thanks everyone! 🙂 I’m almost caught back up. Steve, I haven’t forgotten your originals, either! I’ll be back to recording lessons near the end of this week.

Steve Srader
    Steve Srader
    Participant

Great to have you back !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in