What's taking you so long in there?

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? What's taking you so long in there?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Yeah…

I didn’t realize the mandolin would be so loud outside, it might have been funnier if it was muffled some.

Oh, and this video doesn’t accurately reflect reality, I always lock the door when I’m going to play in there…. ??

MoonShadowsMoonShadows
    Participant

Funny 😀

cricketcricket
    Participant

That’s some pretty good mandolin playing too!  Funny.

I have a t shirt I got from oldtimejam.com when they first got their website and you could become a lifelong member for 20 bucks and get a t shirt…(of course the membership is really not much different than just using the stuff free…jam tracks for playing along, which I never have time to do anymore anyhow)…the t shirt has a bathroom scene printed on it with a banjo and fiddle and a quote from Mike Seeger: “Never waste a Moment!”  I feel like I shouldn’t wear it out in public, but, I don’t often go out in public anyhow…lol…so…well I can’t wear it these days because suddenly it’s the North Pole around here.

FrederickFrederick
    Participant

A home’s finest acoustics are often found in the bathroom!

Participant

??? yeah, Fred I’ve heard that too. I don’t actually play in the bathroom, but I’m definitely the kind of person who would be assumed to. If that sentence makes sense to you…. I don’t know

JBoundsJBounds
    Participant

I’ve always recorded guitar playing and vocals in the bathroom. Although I haven’t played a fiddle in the bathroom as of yet and not not sure why.

But you have inspired me to play my fiddle in the bathroom, Gunnar. lol

I’ll let you know if everything comes out all right. Wait that wasn’t intended to how that sentence sounded.

Participant

John, lolol ??

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Haha you all are hilarious.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Ha good one !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.