Where are you John?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Nancy BitterNancy Bitter
    Participant

Is everything well with John???  I haven’t seen any posts in a long time.  Praying he is well with this covid crap  and winter weather.  Say hello John !!!

cricketcricket
    Participant

I’ve wondered too.  I know he got more children in the household and i’m sure they’re pretty busy there.  Hope all is well.

Great ScottGreat Scott

He’s fine. Just snowed under with commitments.

Nancy BitterNancy Bitter
    Participant

thanks for the update!!

Great ScottGreat Scott

UPDATE:

Th last I heard was that he’s sprawling on a beach somewhere on the Cayman Islands.  Here’s a pic he sent . . .  just trying to make me jealous. But he didn’t know that I was already relaxing on Barbados (hee-hee-hee)

John's holiday

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

No snow there….. I wish 😉

Great ScottGreat Scott

No snow, Kaeleigh.  Just lots of sand, palm trees, beautiful turquoise silky water, laid-back lifestyle, friendly people, great tropical foods, and tons of BEAUTIFUL WARM sunshine.  🙂

MariaRMariaR
    Participant

I wish that’s how it was over here. We have about 7 feet of snow in our front yard thanks to the snow plows who decided it was a good idea to dump the snow from the street in front of our house…. it wasn’t. 😛JK. It’s great for building a fort that is too tall for our neighbors to see over.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

I’m here! About to start a live St. Patric’s day concert for the local art’s council. Please join in!

EDITED LINK:

Wednesday March 17 from 7:00 to 8:00PM
    Led by John, Arwen, and Lorien Cockman

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5101646652

Meeting ID: 510 164 6652

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by John (BGD)John (BGD).
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Great Scott, the weather in Barbados is amazing but I can’t really enjoy it from my small cell. I do get to see some daylight, though, once a day they bring my bread and water.

Maria, did you say SEVEN FEET of snow??? That is wild! I can’t imagine that much piled up.

cricketcricket
    Participant

Hi John…sorry i missed that!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.